Thursday, March 25, 2010

MAC Week 4 - Media Project


I can't believe I have completed the FSO journey to the end of Month 11 and am about to start on Month 12. I was so nervous about my Media Project... the topic, what it would entail, how would I create it, etc. But with it completed, and knowing that I will be actually submitting the link to the Springfield School Board members within the next week, shows me the journey has been worth it in so many ways. Meeting the needs of my students has always been my goal, and there is the real possibility that one more may be met as a result of my project! An official request has been emailed to me requesting to submit the link as soon as I am able. The intention is to supplement the current student course guide for those entering ninth grade and offer a female-only TV production course. I was concerned the district would create a Word Document course, not something as challenging as what has been hinted. My project is the deciding factor... and it all started with a request to present at a board meeting. It is a small step, but it is one that I have played an active role in initiating.

No comments:

Post a Comment