Saturday, March 13, 2010

MAC Week 2 - Free Choice - Reflection of the Journey


In preparation for my Media Project, and eventually, my Final Presentation, I have been going though all my EDMT monthly files. I am astonished by the amount of information covered and new technologies that I have learned (I won't go as far as mastered for some of the courses!). I remember the months that while I put forth many hours, I had a blast, and then the months that I felt pure agony and wondered if I would survive. Now, I have no doubt this journey has been more than worth the lack of family time, staying up way too late so many nights, and becoming frustrated when my computer crashed and I had to wait for a new mother-board.

This journey is definitely not a 'solo journey' as we have been told repeatedly, and I cannot agree more. I owe so much to every member that has traveled with me, in both sections. RJ, Mohamed, Erik, Bianca, Charlotte, Jose, Roberto, Ryan, Carlos, Brian(s), Ann, Denise, Jorge, Anthony, Nate, Tanya, and Shawn, are the ones I have worked with closely (forgive me if I missed someone), and to you, I say a heartfelt, 'THANK YOU!' I feel blessed to call you my friends and cannot wait to meet each and every one in-person. What a wonderful experience this has been for me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rebbie! I've loved sharing this journey with you! Can't wait to see you in May.

    ReplyDelete